Coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter are three key ingredients in Marie Deneen's product line. Many customers would like to know what these key ingredients can do for them. Below is an ingredient benefit guide.
· Invigorates and replenishes skin cells
· Moistures without feeling greasy
· Provides anti-viral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal with its lauric acid content
· Strengthens while softening hair
· Rich with vitamins A and E
· Replenishes skin cells
· Soothes muscle tension
· Relieves chapped lips
· Has a natural SPF
Other skin repair uses of shea butter include:
· Stretch marks
· Softens skin
· Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
· Reduces the development of wrinkles
· Restores skin flexibility
"I love shea lips lipsticks! They go on smooth, unlike most lip sticks. Usually lipsticks dry my lips out, but it must be the shea butter that makes my lips feel nice and smooth. I also love the fact that Marie Deneen Beauty has the shades that I like."
- Donna Elliot, Brooklyn, NY
"I recently purchased your Cocoa & Shea Butter lotion, and wanted to tell you how pleased I was with your product. I love the fresh, light scent, and it works wonders on my dry hands. I even shared it with some of my co-workers. Thanks Marie Deneen!"
- Julie Blue, Rochester, NY